Monday, March 3, 2014

Semester 2 Work Habit

Semester 2 Work Habit

Semester 2 has been a blast so far, I'm getting to know my classmates and other classes even more. I think linear P.E is awesome, I get to play all kinds of games and sports.  I think I deserve a 'G' as my work habit this semester, I always come to gym with my strips on time and I also participate in numerous of activities. Fitness has been a good challenge for me, it pushes me to my limit and gives me lot of self motivation to improve.  Another reason why I deserve a 'G' is because of my fitness improvement. I am improving bit by bit every time we do the beep-test, at the beginning of the year I started off at 10.0, now I can reach that level and even keep on going! That is why I don't think I deserve an 'S' or a 'N'. I hope to keep on improving in my years of high school P.E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment